Learn answers to questions about WAX Cloud Wallet and other wallets
- I am not getting items I buy via drop to show up in my WAX Cloud Wallet, why is that?
- Why can’t I connect with Wombat or Scatter wallet to EOS AtomicHub?
- “User temporarily banned”. What happened?
- Is it allowed to have multiple accounts?
- What is staking/unstaking?
- What are Resources (RAM/CPU/NET) on the WAX blockchain?
- How can I get WAX from exchange to AtomicHub?
- Error: Billed CPU time (234 us) is greater than the maximum billable CPU time for the transaction (123 us). What do I have to do?
- I can't buy resources. It wants me to buy RAM, but when I’m trying to buy it, it requests more CPU. What should I do?
- I can’t put an NFT on sale. It says I need more RAM. What should I do?
- How to buy WAX?
- Why does WAX not show up on AtomicHub, even though I have it in my WAX Cloud Wallet?
- How to get a shorter account name?
- Why is the “loading transaction” window spinning?
- How to disable auto signing transactions?
- Transaction failed. Ilegal invocation. What does this error mean?
- I can't buy WAX
- I mistakenly converted WAXP to WAXE. Can I convert it back to WAXP?