Learn answers to all other questions by AtomicHub users
- NFTs disappeared from my inventory. Where did they go?
- How can I create or cancel a link for an NFT?
- On my profile I can see contract balances. Where do they come from?
- What are backed tokens?
- Do you still have unanswered questions?
- How can I disable animations on NFTs?
- I accidentally put a collection on my blacklist, and now I don’t see it in my inventory. What do I have to do to see it again?
- If I want to send someone an NFT that I purchased on AtomicHub as a gift, what do they need in order to receive it? Do they need a WAX Cloud Wallet?
- Transaction Failed! Account does not need any resources. What should I do?
- How to see not whitelisted NFTs in the Explorer or in the Market by default?
- How to burn multiple assets at once?
- I was wondering when purchasing collectables from your website, can I put them on any marketplace for sale? For example on Opensea, SuperRare or Rarible?
- I can log in to AtomicHub, but I can't use it. Also when I go to my Inventory, it says ''no assets found''. I also tried different browsers and it didn't work. What should I do?